revhits

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Thousand of Users are Visiting Online insurance Exchanges

Online insurance Exchanges, Obamacare, affordable care act, health exchanges
FRANKFORT, KY. - More than 160,000 users have visited the kynect.ky.gov to check and review information about health insurance coverage. The online visitors also have viewed more than 2.6 million web pages on kynect since Kentucky launched the health benefit exchange last Tuesday.

Gov. Steve Beshear's office said in a news release Monday that more than 6,080 individuals and/or families are now enrolled in new affordable health care coverage that will go into effect on Jan. 1.

As of 4pm Monday, 142,242 people had completed the pre-screening process to determine if they qualify for subsidies and discounts for insurance policies or to determine if they qualify for Medicaid.

About 19,372 applications for health care coverage have been started and 12,955 are now completed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron, I saw your comment on my blog regarding to broken link on 9th September 2013. I am so sorry to reply late because it has been quite sometime that I did not log in to my blogger account.

    May I know which links are of your interest? Perhaps I can find the links for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply Jia. Freshness Factor Five Thousand is not longer updated would it be possible if you can replace it with my link instead? Thanks!

      Delete